WHAT DO LCQC VOLUNTEERS DO?
LCQC volunteers help by giving and implementing ideas/projects to the board of directors and committees. This could mean attending meetings, attending events, helping to decorate or run an event, or marching in a parade.
MAKE A DONATION
Did you know there are multiple ways to donate to the Lower Columbia Q Center? Below you will see a few of the ways you can give back to the LCQC and ensure that this great organization is around for many more years.
1. Click the "Make a Donation" button located (IN PINK) above to be directed to our secure PayPal Giving Fund donation page. Why PayPal Giving Fund? This allows us to collect donations without either you the donor or the LCQC having to pay any fee for the transaction.
2. Send a check or money order made out to:
Lower Columbia Q Center, 171 W. Bond, Astoria, Oregon 97103.
3. Talk to your attorney or contact us for help on how to incorporate the LCQC in your estate planning.
4. Partner with the LCQC on an upcoming project or event. Contact with a proposal.
4. VOLUNTEER - scroll down below to see about volunteer opportunities currently available.
HOW MUCH TIME WILL VOLUNTEERING TAKE?
That depends on your availability, comfort level, and your willingness to support multiple projects at once. Maybe you just want to be apart of the Choir or just help for Pride, that is okay because all volunteers are important and respected at the LCQC. Lets have a good time and change the world one minute at a time.
I WANT TO VOLUNTEER, NOW WHAT?
Send an email to with your name, best contact information, and what you want to volunteer to do. If you are unsure, do not worry as we have lots of events, projects, and activities occurring all the time.
WE'RE SEARCHING FOR VOLUNTEERS, PLEASE JOIN US!
The Lower Columbia Q Center is 100% Volunteer ran and is only made possible by LGBTQIA+ members, families, friends, and allies in the community. Do you have a skill you think would be beneficial to the LCQC, or a desire to give back to the community? Then send an email to introducing yourself, your passion, and someone will be in contact shortly. CALL 503-468-5155
The LCQC is always accepting volunteers for Astoria Pride, Community and Outreach, and day to day support of the LCQC.